A disabled person, a legal representative of a disabled person, and also each of the legal representatives of a disabled child have the right to register in the Register with respect to vehicles:
- in the property of the disabled I and II groups, the legal representative of the disabled group I and II, the legal representative of the disabled child (by the number of vehicles owned);
- issued to disabled persons in accordance with medical indications for gratuitous use by the social protection bodies of the population or the Social Security Fund of the Russian Federation (per vehicle);
- Belonging to other persons carrying disabled I and II groups, disabled children, with the exception of vehicles used for the provision of paid services for the carriage of passengers (regardless of the form of the charter contract) (per vehicle).
To enter the registry record of the vehicle in the Register, the applicant submits to the municipal state institution "Perm Directorate of Traffic" (hereinafter referred to as the Institution) an application for making a registry entry about the vehicle (download the application form).
The institution is located at: Permskaya str., 2а, r.1, operation mode: Mon - Thu from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m,
Fri from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., the break from 12:00 to 12:48, phone number is
Simultaneously with the application for the registration of a vehicle record, the following documents are submitted to the Register:
- a document certifying the identity of the applicant;
- a document certifying the identity of the applicant's representative if the representative of the applicant;
- a document confirming the credentials of the applicant's representative if the representative of the applicant (download the application form);
- a document certifying the fact that a person is recognized as a disabled person (certificate confirming the fact of disability issued by the federal state institution of medical and social expertise);
- a document confirming the powers of the legal representative (birth certificate, adoption certificate, act of establishing custody or guardianship, court decision);
- documents for the vehicle (certificate of registration of the vehicle).
Consideration of the application for the entry of a registry record of a vehicle into the Register and the documents attached thereto is made within 10 working days from the date of application.
Based on the results of consideration of the Application for the entry of a registry entry for a vehicle into the Register, the Institution takes one of the following decisions:
- about making a registry entry about a vehicle in the Register;
- about refusal to make a registry entry about a vehicle in the Register.
In the case of a decision is made to make a registry entry about a vehicle in the Register, the applicant is notified of the entry of the registry entry of the vehicle into the Register in the manner indicated by the applicant in the application. The right to place the vehicles indicated in the application for entering the registry entry about the vehicle in the Register at the parking places of the paid parking places intended in accordance with the Rules of the Road for the placement of vehicles of the disabled without payment is made from the date indicated in the notification of the application register record of the vehicle in the Register, and is valid until the first day of the month following the month before the disability was established, but not more than 2 years.
Reasons for deciding whether to refuse to make a registry entry for a vehicle in the Register:
- the person who submitted the application has no right to make a registry entry about the vehicle in the Register;
- discrepancy between the submitted documents and information to requirements.
If a decision is made to refuse to make a registry entry about a vehicle in the Register, the applicant is notified of the refusal to enter the registry entry of the vehicle into the Register in the manner indicated by the applicant in the application.If you have any questions connected with work of paid parking, you can address to the unified contact center at 8-800-300-77-77 or by email to email@example.com.