For paying the parking using of parking meters you need to do following actions:1. In the main menu of the parking meter select item «Pay for parking».
2. Confirm the number of the parking zone (for example, 101).
3. Select the type of the vehicle.
4. Insert the registration number of the vehicle with the regional code in appropriate field (for example, А111АА11).
5. Indicate the parking time (the shortest time period from the start of a parking session with the use of a parking meter is 1hour).
6. Make the payment by credit card.
Payment by credit card:
- Insert or apply your credit card into the designated area of the parking meter;
- Input your pin-code;
- Confirm the payment;
- Take your credit card and save the receipt.
After the payment the credit card will be debited with the amount corresponding to the indicated parking time.
The location of the parking meters can be seen on the map of the parking lots on the main page of the portal permparking.ru.
The parking meter DOES NOT ACCEPT cash. When making a payment through a parking meter, it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop the parking time earlier.
The owners of vehicles with “Soviet” state registration numbers, which were issued before 03.09.1993 according to item 1 of the Appendix No.2 of the European agreement to the Convention on Road traffic 08.11.1968 (for the Russian Federation entered into force on 03.09.1993), have to write letters from registration number by capital letters of the Latin alphabet.
this regard, drivers, who have “Soviet” numbers, for paying the parking using
the parking meter on a step of input of registration number of the car in the interface
of the device need to press the “International or transit number” button and to
enter number of the vehicle, being guided by the following rules of a
If you have any questions connected
with work of paid parking, you can address to the unified contact center at 8-800-300-77-77 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.